List:       vbox-users
Subject:    [vbox-users] USB over RDP
From:       "John Eberly" <john.eberly () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-29 5:06:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I currently have USB working locally on the guest with a

Windows XP Home - guest
Ubuntu Edgy - Host

using the vbox closed source edition.

But, I cannot get the USB to work over a RDP connection from XP to XP host.
(not recognized at all by host)  I can't seem to find any documentation on
this either online or in the users manual.

Can someone point me in the right direction to make USB work over RDP using
the built in windows RDP client or rdesktop?

Regards, John