List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    C++ Exception Handling
From:       Rodrigo Bonifacio <rbonifacio123 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-12-28 17:05:05

Dear all, (apologies if you receive multiple copies)

We are investigating the use of C++ exception handling constructs in
well known open-source C++ systems (including compiler infrastructures
such as GCC and LLVM and tools such as KATE, Firefox, ...), and have
published some results in the last
International Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation [1]

We are expanding this research to a broader community, so I would kindly
invite you to answer our new version of the survey at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SXCB7WJ

Sincerely,

Rodrigo Bonifácio (on behalf of the authors of this research effort).

[1] "The use of C++ exception handling constructs: A comprehensive study"
http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/SCAM.2015.7335398
http://rbonifacio.net/papers/scam2015/rbonifacio-scam2015.pdf