List:       vbox-dev
Subject:    [vbox-dev] (no subject)
From:       <mgofman1 () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2010-02-14 2:14:11

Thanks for the reply!

I tried using PGMPhysGCPtr2GCPhys, but the returned value always seems to yield an \
error i.e. RT_SUCCESS(rc) never holds. I do not see what I am doing wrong.

Also, I tried using PGMR3DbgWriteGCPtr and I also have the same problem. Perhaps its \
because of the flags I am passing. Which flags should I pass to this function?

Could you please provide a working example if possible on how to properly call these \
functions?

Thanks for your helpful advice!