List:       varnish-misc
Subject:    RE: 503 Error with Varnish - What does this mean?
From:       "Kervin L. Pierre" <kervin () adevsoft ! com>
Date:       2012-07-30 14:38:33

Varnish throws 503 errors for a variety of underlying reasons.  You may need to check \
"varnishlog" to get some more information, the "FetchError" tagged messages will help \
you narrow down the cause.

It can be that one of a variety of timeout values have been exceeded, backend is \
intermittently available, etc.

Best regards,
Kervin

Adevsoft Inc