List:       varnish-misc
Subject:    Hits + Misses <> client requests
From:       apj () mutt ! dk (Andreas Plesner Jacobsen)
Date:       2011-10-26 15:33:33

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 07:14:13PM +0400, Alexander Kabenin wrote:
> Thank you for your reply Andreas.
>
> But it is hardly the case, I cannot imagine that number of unparseable
> request to occur.

I'm not saying it's the only case, I was just presenting one of the reasons
that the numbers do not necessarily add up.

return(restart) is another that I can think of on the top of my head.

But the main point still stands: You're trying to correlate numbers that cannot
necessarily be correlated.

--
Andreas