List:       varnish-dev
Subject:    Connection dropped, no sess/wrk showing up in varnishstat
From:       scaunter () topscms ! com (Caunter, Stefan)
Date:       2010-07-14 18:16:15

Hello list,

We are seeing Connection dropped, no sess/wrk appear in varnishstat.

I'm not able to find anything that tells me what that means; can anyone
enlighten me? I'm fairly sure it's not good, but is it an upstream
problem, or is it to do with backends? Anything I should look for in
varnishlog?

Thanks.

Stefan Caunter :: Senior Systems Administrator :: TOPS

e: scaunter at topscms.com  ::  m: (416) 561-4871

www.thestar.com www.topscms.com