List:       v9fs-developer
Subject:    [V9fs-developer] Machine distribution
From:       Hannes Frankrone via V9fs-developer <v9fs-developer () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2024-05-17 7:40:51

Hi,

I would like to propose cooperation as a provider of high-quality devices for \
processing current rails.

Our products may interest your clients and find application in your portfolio of \
offerings. The devices are characterized not only by reliability and efficiency but \
also by a rich service package, which ensures top-level support.

Our 40 years of experience, dedication, and international prestige create a unique \
opportunity if you are seeking dynamic development possibilities.

If your company is interested in considering our proposal, please let me know.

Best regards
Hannes Frankrone