List:       v9fs-developer
Subject:    Re: [V9fs-developer] Investment Seed Capital
From:       "Kyle Smith" <info () euro-pinnacle ! com>
Date:       2020-02-26 15:18:00

Attn:Sir

I have an investor looking to invest in entrepreneurial teams with big ideas and a \
need for Seed Capital to turn their business or ideas into great Companies.
He has funds available for Investment and want them invested under you or your \
Company strict guidance. For more details, please reply to this email so we can \
discuss further.
Yours faithfully.
 Kyle Smith
 Mobile Whatsapp  + 1 (646) 441 8989  (USA)
 Private email:pinacletrend@gmail.com