List:       v9fs-developer
Subject:    [V9fs-developer] Order Enquiry
From:       Mcckoy Robertson <nbmglobalsupply () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-05-20 15:23:02

Hello Sales
     I went over your contact online and found some items which we have i=
nterest in purchasing to our store in Spain for urgent supply. I will lik=
e to know the prices per each items plus the shipping cost. I also want t=
o know if Letter of Credit or T/T is acceptable for payment. I await your=
 quick response asap so i can proceed with my needed items and quantity.

Thank you
mcckoy robertson

N.B.M Global Supply Inc
Address: Autov=EDa A-5,