List:       v9fs-developer
Subject:    [V9fs-developer] [GIT PULL] 9p: fixes for -rc3
From:       Eric Van Hensbergen <ericvh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-15 22:02:16

Linus,
   Here's some fixes for the -rc stream, sorry these have been a bit
delayed due to a new baby killing my productivity and my normal sleep
patterns :)

The following changes since commit 5853b4f06f7b9b56f37f457d7923f7b96496074e:

  Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-2.6-block
(2011-04-15 08:01:13 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  ssh://master.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ericvh/v9fs.git for-linus

Aneesh Kumar K.V (5):
      fs/9p: Fix revalidate to return correct value
      fs/9p: Use write_inode for data sync on server
      9p: revert tsyncfs related changes
      fs/9p: Fix error reported by coccicheck
      9p: Fix sparse error

Harsh Prateek Bora (1):
      net/9p: nwname should be an unsigned int

 fs/9p/fid.c             |   15 +-------
 fs/9p/v9fs.h            |    1 -
 fs/9p/vfs_dentry.c      |    4 ++-
 fs/9p/vfs_inode_dotl.c  |    2 +-