List:       uwsgi
Subject:    [uWSGI] Enable uwsgi requests to run for a long time?
From:       Attila-Mihaly Balazs <dify.ltd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-07-06 14:53:33

Hello,

I'm setting up uWSGI as part of a batch processing system which has
the following flow:

(work distributor) --> (http) -> [ apache -> uwsgi -> python3 flask
application ] x N

That is: I have N nodes with apache + uwsgi + a python3 flask
application to do the processing. The "work distributor" submits a
task through HTTP to such a machine, which runs it synchronously and
then replies on the same HTTP connection. Such a HTTP request can take
5-10 minutes. What do I need to set in my uwsgi ini file so that it
doesn't kill the request? I'm concerned because I saw this in the log:

"your mercy for graceful operations on workers is 60 seconds"

I tried to search around a little but couldn't find the setting which
changes this (tried "harakiri" but that wasn't it).

Thank you,
Attila