List:       uwsgi
Subject:    [uWSGI]  how to  deal with the limit 64 of uwsgi signal number?
From:       xin <guxin_hi () 126 ! com>
Date:       2015-12-24 8:18:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

hello:

    I use uwsgi filemon to monitor file change,  I only need monitor two or three \
file but my worker number are very many.

    for some reason, I need add lazy-app option and It seems that workers can't share \
the signal, and every worker need register the signal two or three times.

    so worker number * signal number > 64 and uwsgi report error. so I try to find \
way to deal with this situation:

    1  can I register the signal in master, so worker can share the signal when I use \
lazy-app option?  2  can I execute some python code when I touch file ( not using \
signal because of the limit 64)? I find the touch-hook option, but I can't find a way \
to define a custom hook using python code  maybe I can define a mule and in the mule \
use some sub/pub or pyinotify to monitor file, but I wonder are there some eaiser \
ways?  thanks