List:       uwsgi
Subject:    Re: [uWSGI] Can I get improvement via gevent
From:       Daniel Nicoletti <dantti12 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-08-18 13:38:36

If all your calls are sync then nothing will likely change,
you need to check if the API you call is able to do it
async and even if it can it needs to integrate with your event
loop so it can get to work on another request until the
the async call finishes, you might want to read:
http://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Async.html

> Hi:
> I am using uWSGI + Flask to provide a web API, Currently, I am using
> processes + threads working mode.
> When get a query request from client, The Web API will call C so
> library API via ctypes, the C API will do some network I/O operation,
> the total time is around 0.1s. Maybe I will have 1k+ client query
> server at same time.
>
> Recently I know gevent which can support cocurrent well, So is
> processes + gevent suitable than processes + threads for my scenario?
> Thanks~
>
> --
> Rejoice,I Desire!

Daniel Nicoletti