List:       uwsgi
Subject:    Re: [uWSGI] jQuery with uWSGI
From:       Mikko Ohtamaa <mikko () redinnovation ! com>
Date:       2014-09-16 7:35:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Nitin,

I suggest you first apply general JavaScript debugging techniques

- Check your web browser console

- Try to access jQuery .js files with direct URL.

There is nothing special in jQuery files - they are served like all other
static media assets (images and such). First figure out that everything
loads correctly from the static folder of your site.

Thanks,
Mikko

On 16 September 2014 07:36, nitin chandra <nitinchandra1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to configure jQuery with uWSGI + nginx on localhost.
>
> But it is not working, and I wish to develop an application for my
> office over intranet.
>
> jQuery folder and jQuery-ui folder are in a home/ user directory.
>
> I am trying to use autocomplete feature of jQuery.
>
> OS : Debian 7.6
> Webserver : Nginex
> WSGI : uWSGI
> Dev. Language : Python 2.7.x
>
> Need some suggestion, how to resolve this issue.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nitin

Mikko Ohtamaa
http://opensourcehacker.com