List:       uwsgi
Subject:    Re: [uWSGI] running OpenERP wtih uwsgi and supervisord
From:       "}--)                               - Viktor" <viktor.nagy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-26 12:20:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

AFAIK, supervisord is able to take care of assuring that my process is up
and running, and does this through a really nice console script. Foreman
can start up/show down my processes, but does not assures that they are
restarted when I would need it. I thought the same goes for uwsgi, but I
might have been wrong.

thanks for your answer, I'm looking more into uwsgi as a process manager now