List:       uwsgi
Subject:    Re: [uWSGI] What does "http-modifier1" really do?
From:       Aarni Koskela <aarni.koskela () andersinno ! fi>
Date:       2014-04-29 14:10:02

It simply defines which language plugin requests that come from the HTTP "frontend" \
(c.f. the uwsgi native protocol frontend, etc.) are routed to.

It seems you can use the internal routing language to set the modifier per-request \
using the router_uwsgi plugin: \
https://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/InternalRouting.html#uwsgi

Oh and the option _is_ actually documented (though very unhelpfully tersely), btw: \
https://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Options.html#http-modifier1

Aarni