List:       uwsgi
Subject:    [uWSGI] Initiating a websocket connection
From:       manchev () bin ! bz (manchev at bin ! bz)
Date:       2014-03-30 15:37:41

I thought that websockets will be more performant in this case exactly because the \
connection is never closed (or rather should be kept alive) - i.e. no  connection \
overhead every time a message needs to be passed.

With thousands of messages passed between nodes I thought it would make a real \
difference between websockets and rpc, but that might not be the case as I have  not \
tested this assumption.

In any case - rpc+ssl client support would be just awesome for my purposes.
Looking forward to seeing a working implementation that I can test and benchmark.

Thanks for the heads up and the great work Roberto!