List:       uwsgi
Subject:    [uWSGI] enable-threads?
From:       roberto () unbit ! it (Roberto De Ioris)
Date:       2013-03-19 13:10:46

> Yes, Thank you. That is the case.
>
> In the (short while) i was waiting for a response, :)
>
> I was looking at mules, would this a better solution ?

Independently by the language and the operating system, using threads for
this sort of task is highly unreliable.

Mules are very low-level, to offload task the Spooler is a much better
(and no-brainer) solution (and does not require you to use --lazy-apps).

It saves the tasks in a directory (the spool dir) so task survives server
reloads (and reboots)

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it