List:       uwsgi
Subject:    [uWSGI] about uwsgi syslog
From:       l.mierzwa () gmail ! com (=?utf-8?B?xYF1a2Fzeg==?= Mierzwa)
Date:       2012-05-28 7:53:30

Dnia poniedzia?ek, 28 maja 2012 15:45:30 ?? pisze:
> HI:
>        I to use Uwsgi syslog function, but I think the error message level
> is err, and general log information level is the info, How do I configure
> uwsgi?
>        thanks

Look here:

http://lists.unbit.it/pipermail/uwsgi/2011-December/003152.html

For remote syslog the syntax is:
logger = rsyslog:<IP>:<PORT>,<PREFIX>

For local syslog (doesn't work with --namespace) you need:
logger = syslog:<PREFIX>

PREFIX is just a string that will be prepended to all messages, it's optional.
You need to have (r)syslog plugin compiled and loaded.

?ukasz Mierzwa