List:       uwsgi
Subject:    [uWSGI] uWSGI Ubuntu packages
From:       anthony () xtfx ! me (C Anthony Risinger)
Date:       2011-11-30 23:22:47

On Nov 30, 2011 4:01 PM, "Leo Shklovskii" <leo at thermopylae.net> wrote:

> I'd strongly prefer to avoid building it from source.

uWSGI compiles in about 30 seconds into a single binary, with virtually no
dependencies ... save libzeromq and libjansson, if you are in need of those
features.

Even though it's technically available in my distro of choice (Arch), the
embed/compile options are so easy/flexible/small/awesome I custom compile
it everytime I use it.

I'd recommend following this route and decoupling yourself from Ubuntu
decisions.

--

C Anthony