List:       uwsgi
Subject:    [uWSGI] Tracking worker status in uwsgi.status()
From:       roberto () unbit ! it (Roberto De Ioris)
Date:       2011-09-18 16:00:13

> Hi,
>
> I think ticket 20 (http://projects.unbit.it/uwsgi/ticket/20) was
> forgotten,
> I wanted to know if someone else on the list would find it useful and if
> Roberto thinks there's any chance it will make it by 1.0.
>
> Briefly, ticket #20 suggested that the workers dictionary in
> uwsgi.status()
> will contain the state (idle/busy/...?) of all workers.

Hi, tracking worker status is the basis to what you see in ticket #45.

This would be used to implement --cheaper mode (a more advanced variant of
--cheap where only the minimum amount of worker will be spawned).

This is a work in progress, but probably will go in 0.9.9 too as the
demand for --cheaper is fastly increasing and i suppose 1.0 will not be
out before december.

By the way, this value will go in uwsgi.workers() dictionary

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it