List:       usrp-users
Subject:    [USRP-users] USRP X310 Error: Unknown setting registry name: CORDIC_FREQ
From:       mmason () mitre ! org
Date:       2023-10-19 15:16:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We have 1x USRP X310 SDR connected to a server running the Linux OS. We followed the \
online instructions and ran the commands below to install the latest FPGA image on \
the USRP. We can PING the USRP (default addr 192.168.10.2) from the server (added \
static network addr 192.168.10.1). However, USRP_FIND_DEVICES fails to locate the \
device, and UHD_USRP_PROBE and GNU Radio return an "Unknown setting registry name: \
CORDIC_FREQ" error.

Looking for an approach to resolve this issue.