List:       usrp-users
Subject:    [USRP-users] TX & RX time synchronization in B210
From:       Leandro_Echevarría <leoechevarria () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-06-29 16:28:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey everybody,

I'm using timed commands to request a waveform to be sent at the same time
I'm starting an acquisition, on the same channel, with a loopback connected
between TX an RX on a USRP B210 @ 10 MSps. Upon loading the data I acquired
and plotting both the sent (reference) and received waveforms together, I
see the received one appearing about 50 samples later than the reference. I
see the same offset if I plot the correlation between the two.

If I configure the TX to start around 50 samples earier than the RX, this
effect is mitigated, but I'd really like to know what's causing this. It
also seems to be systematic across runs and configurations. Any ideas if
this is a known hardware or software limitation? Or whether I might be
missing something when setting the board up?

Thanks and regards,

Leo