List:       usrp-users
Subject:    [USRP-users] Optical SFP+ adapters for N321
From:       Vladica Sark <vladicasark () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-06-22 10:18:02

Dear all,

I would like to use N321 with WRS 3/18 which uses optical cables. I
would like to use also for the 10 Gbit SFP1 optical SFP+ transceiver.
Do you have some recommended optical SFP+ adapters, duplex and,
preferably, simplex?
The idea is to use a duplex monomode fiber, one fiber for the 10 Gbit
data and one fiber for WRS synchronization.
They would be connected to 10 Gbit switch or QNAP Thunderbolt to SFP+
adapter, so they do not have to be Intel.

Best regards,

Vladica