List:       usrp-users
Subject:    [USRP-users] RFNoC Delay blocks
From:       jcasallas2019 () gmail ! com
Date:       2021-06-21 20:09:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I am planning to implement a RFNoC delay block, but first I would like to go through \
the RFNoC delay blocks examples like delay_fifo and type 2, 3 and 4, to this regard,  \
here are my questions:

System UHD 4.0 on the x310, 2 UBX dboards.

1. If we are using the data rate 25Msps, I wonder if we can have delays up to the \
second order. Based on the verilog code of those blocks, I can see max lengths of \
1023 samples which will give a very short delay and is not what we want.

2. All the applications I have been working on, use rx_streamer and tx_streamer, I \
wonder if the delay can be implemented in following way, so we do not need to send \
the command start streaming but the time start for the radio to receive a signal.

Rx_radio -> DDC -> Delay -> DUC  -> TX Radio

Thanks