List:       usrp-users
Subject:    [USRP-users] UHD Manual Archive now online
From:       Nate Temple via USRP-users <usrp-users () lists ! ettus ! com>
Date:       2019-12-18 0:45:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Just wanted to send the list a quick note that we have added an archive of
UHD manuals for all previous UHD versions, which can be found here [0].
These can be useful for reference if you're using an older version of UHD,
as the main manual [1] is built off of the master branch.

[0] - https://files.ettus.com/manual_archive/
[1] - https://files.ettus.com/manual/

Regards,
Nate Temple