List:       usrp-users
Subject:    Re: [USRP-users] Impulse Response Experiment
From:       Martin Braun via USRP-users <usrp-users () lists ! ettus ! com>
Date:       2016-10-31 20:31:55

Sam,

I can't see any immediate issues with your code. How much is the
slippage though? Is it on the order of a bunch of samples, or is it way off?

You can further reduce randomness by aligning receives relative to PPS
edges. Before going into the loop, you can set the time yourself (say to
zero) relative to a PPS edge (set_time_next_pps()). Then, from there,
you can do receives at specific times rather than polling
get_time_now(). At least that would reduce one source of randomness.

Cheers,