List:       usrp-users
Subject:    Re: [USRP-users] RFNoC for Software Defined Radar Core
From:       Martin Braun via USRP-users <usrp-users () lists ! ettus ! com>
Date:       2016-10-28 20:47:01

Sam,

these are all good questions.
I would recommend you go a different route, and write a separate radar
block that you then connect to the radio blocks. You will still get the
full clock rate, and a more modular design. That might also clear up
your issues; plus, you can nicely testbench your design before loading
it onto hardware.

Cheers,
Martin