List:       usrp-users
Subject:    Re: [USRP-users] RFNOC E310 Retuning rx
From:       Nick Foster via USRP-users <usrp-users () lists ! ettus ! com>
Date:       2016-01-31 0:28:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Martin, take another look at the error we're seeing. The index of the
channel in the error is one greater than the channels we've configured.

In other words, James has configured a single channel after calling
clear_channels(), and he gets an error looking up /channels/rx/1/args when
he tunes.

I'm configuring two channels, and when I tune I get an error looking
up /channels/rx/2/args.

Far as I can tell, it shouldn't even be looking for channel 2.

--n