List:       usrp-users
Subject:    [USRP-users] Synchronization between Tx and Rx USRP N200
From:       Carlos Quiroga via USRP-users <usrp-users () lists ! ettus ! com>
Date:       2015-10-31 16:15:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello all,

I am transmitting and receiving some pulses with basic daughterboards Tx
and Rx in the same USRP N200 at the same time, I'm working with GNU radio
blocks and I'm wondering if I send and receive these signals the
Daughterboards or USRP are synchronized automatically or there is some
block to synchronize the daughterboard before the application start.

Best regards

Pd: excuse for my typing errors, English is not my native language.

--
Carlos F. Quiroga Ruiz
Universidad del Valle