List:       usrp-users
Subject:    [USRP-users] problem facing with USRPB210
From:       POLISETTI YASODHA via USRP-users <usrp-users () lists ! ettus ! com>
Date:       2015-02-27 7:42:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Recently we have purchased B210. (3 months ago). We could not do much
testing with it, because we are very new to it. When we were trying to use
it with gnuradio, we found some problems. We have given the input signal
from a signal generator at 80 MHz. Amplitude is varied from -90 to -50 dBm.
gnuradio scope plot is showing distorted I signal. Q is okay. Further
spectrum plot is jumping and some kind of pulse modulation output is
observed, though the input given is a pure sine signal. We are suspecting
whether some thing bad has happened to the AD9361. Attached pictures show
the grc flowgraph, output plots with various gain settings.
we had used uhd_fft which also is showing similar distorted plots.
Appreciate some one can help in this.

Regards