List:       usrp-users
Subject:    [USRP-users] subdevice_spec and antenna values for E310
From:       Ben Lapointe via USRP-users <usrp-users () lists ! ettus ! com>
Date:       2015-02-26 19:15:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am trying to get my USRP E310  up and running.  The first thing I tried
was creating a simple project in gnuradio-companion to loop the input to
the output.  For this I connected a "USRP Source" block to a "USRP Sink"
block.  For the USRP Source I have subdevice_spec = A:A and antenna = RX2.  For
the USRP Sink I have subdevice_spec = A:A and antenna = TX/RX.  Center
frequency is 750MHz and Sample Rate is 10M.  My RF input is connected to
the RX2-A port and the output is connected to the TRX-A port.  This setup
didn't seem to work.  I don't see an output signal from the TRX-A port, and
the screen shows lots of "U"s.

Can anyone give me advice on what the subdevice_spec and antenna should be
set to?  I've tried many variations of these values.  Thanks!

-Ben