List:       usrp-users
Subject:    Re: [USRP-users] [UHD-3.8.2] Release Announcement
From:       Martin Braun via USRP-users <usrp-users () lists ! ettus ! com>
Date:       2015-02-26 8:07:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Nathan,

the images are available at:

http://files.ettus.com/binaries/images/

We push them up before the release in almost all cases;
uhd_images_downloader will thus always work.

I admit the directory structure is a bit confusing; this is due to a change
in how we distribute images a while back (around the 3.8.0 release). We'll
make this a bit easier to navigate soon.

Cheers,
Martin

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:16 AM, Perelman, Nathan via USRP-users <
usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

> Are the images for this release going to be posted to
> http://files.ettus.com/binaries/maint_images/ soon? Thanks.
> -Nathan

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

push them up before the release in almost all cases; uhd_images_downloader will thus \
this is due to a change in how we distribute images a while back (around the 3.8.0 \
release). We&#39;ll make this a bit easier to navigate \
class="gmail_extra"><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:16 AM, \
Perelman, Nathan via USRP-users <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \
href="mailto:usrp-users@lists.ettus.com" \
solid;padding-left:1ex">Are the images for this release going to be posted to<br> <a \
href="http://files.ettus.com/binaries/maint_images/" \
                target="_blank">http://files.ettus.com/binaries/maint_images/</a> \
                soon? Thanks.<br>
-Nathan<br>