List:       userlinux-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss] Desktop Install Woes
From:       Bruce Perens <bruce () perens ! com>
Date:       2004-04-28 16:46:47

There was just a new upload of the mkdev package. I don't know if it
fixes this or not, but it's clearly a mis-configuration.

By the way, if you hit the install issue in console-common, put an "exit
0" at the end
of /var/lib/dpkg/info/console-common.preinst

IT IS NOT COOL TO END A SHELL SCRIPT WITH "fi", IF YOU ARE EXPECTING IT
TO RETURN 0. If the Debian package lint program doesn't check for this,
it should.

    Thanks

    Bruce