List:       userlinux-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss] enterprise stock install quirk--games missing
From:       Steve <stevehacker () thealiensmusic ! com>
Date:       2004-04-22 12:27:09

 >After an install of only the enterprise package, I noticed that for
all of the games in the applications menu >say "error: cannot launch
entry--failed to  execute child process." I know this isn't a big deal;
I didn't know >if anyone else caught it.

Thanks for the report. Can you start the games via command line
(launching terminal and typing their name)? It might be a funny bug in
the way the current GNOME build is executing them. I'll look into it.

Cheers,
Steve