List:       userlinux-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss] Regarding the SCO denial-of-service attack virus.
From:       "Dan Nelson" <dan.nelson () transcom ! com ! au>
Date:       2004-01-31 0:10:23

From: "Colin Tree" <coltree@tpg.com.au>

> Dan Nelson wrote:
>
> >Has anyone proposed including a central virus scanner to work with
Postfix?
> >I've been using ClamAV with Amavisd, with good results.
> >
> >Dan
> >

> Does the deb package Amavisd support ClamAV directly or did you have to
> configure it to accept ClamAV?

I installed it on RH7.3 and RH8.  To be honest, I can't exactly remember
what I had to do to get it all working.  One of my complaints about Linux in
general is that there are too many steps and too much wading through
documentation to get something to work.  If some of this can be
pre-configured, then so much the better.

Dan