List:       userlinux-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss] Conquering the Enterprise Desktop
From:       tackat () t-online ! de (Torsten Rahn)
Date:       2003-12-15 22:30:47

> Hi guys!
>
> A few of us banded together and formed a strategy for the Enterprise
> Desktop:
>
> http://desktop.kdenews.org/strategy.html

And for all of you who have approached me during the last week by e-mail I
guess the options have become clearer now. Sorry if I wasn't able to answer
every e-mail which you might have sent to me in private but your large
amount of e-mails about possible ways and ideas to help with KDE support for
UserLinux or KDE Enterprise Linux in general came rather unexpectedly. :-)

Have a nice evening!
Torsten Rahn

PS: I haven't been involved in the project yet which has been mentioned by
Navindra Umanee above, but now I will immediately start to do so.