List:       userlinux-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss] Peter Kruse's Proposal
From:       Martin Konold <konold () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-12-14 23:26:13

Hi,

Am Sunday 14 December 2003 09:57 pm schrieb Bruce Perens:
> Our users use it, it works better for tables and pictures, etc., and the
> bandwidth is quite managable as long as photos, etc. aren't inline.

I cannot believe that the "self-proclaimed Leader of OSS" requests people to
allow for privacy breaching email technology. (webbugs based on offline
images in html email....)

> >On Sunday 14 December 2003 21:36, Bruce Perens wrote:
> >>Actually, I had previously requested that people use HTML email, but the

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de