List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    [User-mode-linux-user] uml at ALS2000
From:       Jeff Dike <jdike () karaya ! com>
Date:       2000-07-01 14:36:50

I submitted an abstract to the Atlanta Symposium a while back and it's been
accepted.  So, if any of you are going to be there, MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND THIS
VITALLY IMPORTANT TALK :-)

There is a slightly humorous part of the email I got from Ted T'so:

> Each paper has been assigned a member of the program committee to act
> as a shepherd [ who is Victor Yodaiken - jd ]. The role of the shepherd is to
> ensure that you produce an appropriate paper by the August 24th
> deadline.

That makes it sound like Victor is going to come over here and break fingers
if I don't make the deadline...

				Jeff