List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    [User-mode-linux-user] (no subject)
From:       Jeff Dike <jdike () karaya ! com>
Date:       2000-03-10 22:31:22

I've updated the patch and kernel at http://sourceforge.net/project/filelist.ph
p?group_id=429

The user-visible change is:
	The virtual console xterms now disappear when you log out and reappear when
the new getty starts up.  They will also disappear for good if you comment
them out of inittab and 'kill -1 1' which is what I'm fixing with this change.
 If anyone really prefers the old behavior, let me know, and maybe we can work
something out.  I think the new behavior is more correct.

				Jeff