List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    [uml-user] UML and wireless lan
From:       andrea <andrea () csp ! it>
Date:       2007-09-05 16:31:22

Hi all,

I’d use UML to emulate wireless LAN and mesh scenarios. In particular,
I’m interested in emulating links with different SNR hidden nodes and
using iwconfig/iwlist tools on VMs to analyze network status.

First of all, I’ll work with fixed nodes only, then, the next step will
be mobile nodes.

Can you help me? Do you have any suggestion about tools or patches I can
use to emulate WLAN?
Thanks,

andrea