List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    RE: [uml-user] UML withg Multiple Bridges
From:       "Louai Al-Awami" <louai () ccse ! kfupm ! edu ! sa>
Date:       2005-12-22 3:57:41

The reason is that I am trying to test special setup that involves
redundancy and fault-tolerance capability.

I tried creating more than one bridge, but I do not know how to connect them
together. Just creating them is not enough to get them work.

 Regards
Louai Al-Awami
Graduate Assistant
King Fahad University of Petroleum & Minerals
Collage of Computer Sciences and Engineering
Computer Engineering Department
louai@ccse.kfupm.edu.sa
Tel.  966-3-8601348
P.O.Box 1003, KFUPM, Dhaharn