List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    Re: [uml-user] Hi All =)
From:       Athon Solo <athon () athon ! me ! uk>
Date:       2005-08-24 16:03:09

Yes. You should be able to use it like any other file based filesystem.
If you have problems with the iso filesystem being readonly, then you
should be able to create a new file based filesystem using, for example,
ext2, and use 'cp -R' to copy all the file from the iso to the new
filesystem. You may need to chmod them to make them writeable once
they're on the new filesystem.

Athon Solo