List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    [uml-user] Released skas-2.4.25-v2 - Cleaning up my web-site
From:       BlaisorBlade <blaisorblade_spam () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2004-08-30 19:58:55

First, I've released the 2.4.25-v2 version of the SKAS patch, which includes
the leak fix and various other changes. Don't look for the /proc/mm config
option, it's always on.

http://www.user-mode-linux.org/~blaisorblade/

Also, if you want, take a look here, and give me comments. I want to clean up
my web-pages, and the below one is a try to do this.
http://www.user-mode-linux.org/~blaisorblade/NewPage/

Bye
--
Paolo Giarrusso, aka Blaisorblade