List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    [uml-user] Can't compile 2.6.2 skas host ( 2.6.3)
From:       Stefan Nitz <uml () torfweste ! de>
Date:       2004-02-29 16:37:37

Dear list,

i'v patched the vanilla 2.6.2 Kernel with the patches
1.)	uml-patch-2.6.2-0.bz2
2.)	00-Combo-v1.bz2
3.)	00-2.6.2-v1-host-SKAS.patch.bz2

i followed the instructions i found on BlaisorBlades sf site (i hope). But
compiling stops with the following msg:

  CHK     include/asm-i386/asm_offsets.h
  CHK     include/linux/compile.h
  UPD     include/linux/compile.h
  GEN     .version
  CHK     include/linux/compile.h
  UPD     include/linux/compile.h
mm/built-in.o: In function `write_proc_mm':
mm/built-in.o(.text+0x18dc4): undefined reference to `mm_copy_segments'
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

Could somebody pls so kind teaching me to find ans solve my fault.

Is there a working 2.6.3 host skas patch out there?

BTW there was a time (2.4.x kernel) threre are working patches on the sf site,
but now i see some chaos there. Whats goning on?

peace & luck
Stefan