List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    Re: [uml-user] /usr/bin/perl: error while loading shared libraries: /lib/libpthread.so.0: cannot rea
From:       BlaisorBlade <blaisorblade_spam () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2003-12-30 18:50:32

Alle 22:14, lunedě 29 dicembre 2003, Alexander Newald ha scritto:
> Finally I managed to start my uml mashine. While testing I noticed the
> fullowing error while executing a perl script that is making some load.
Under debian unstable, using UML's later than 2.4.22-5 seems to lead to that
error. Or maybe the problem is compilation against 2.6 kernel headers (the
ones in /usr/include/{asm,linux}) or the host libc version. It seems that the
binary must be compiled under debian stable. You could maybe try a
precompiled binary from somewhere... (not the 2.4.19-5um rpm on the site,
that's the oldest thing existing).

See this thread started on 20/12/2003 by Matt Zimmerman on uml-devel(through
webarchives at marc.theaimsgroup.com) to see more details. However, the
problem has not yet any solution.
2.4.22-[67] problems

--