List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    [uml-user] Re: [uml-devel] How to copy COW files to another machine across	the
From:       Nigel Cunningham <ncunningham () clear ! net ! nz>
Date:       2003-11-30 23:31:55

Hi.

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 10:37, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> > if it would have swsusp - i could even relocate a running instance - like
> > i can do with vmware.
>
> To my knowledge nobody has solved suspend with UML yet..

That's correct. It's on my todo list, but not high in the priority of
things.

Regards,

Nigel
--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable events occur
with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given credit.