List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    [uml-user] Problems with RH9 UML
From:       Abhijeet Dharmapurikar <abhi_don_linux () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-11-28 7:47:18

Hi ,
  I get the following error when i start my UML. It
hangs and i have to kill the processes.

  Please run makehistory and/or makedbz before
starting innd.
INIT: Id "0" respawning too fast: disabled for 5
minutes
INIT: Id "1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5
minutes
INIT: Id "2" respawning too fast: disabled for 5
minutes
INIT: Id "c" respawning too fast: disabled for 5
minutes
INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel

  I am using RH9 as my base system and 2.4.22 as my
User mode kernel . The file system i use is
root_fs.rh-9-full.pristine.20030724
I have also made a 100MB swap filesystem using the dd
commmand.

and invoke my UML with the following command
./linux
ubd0=/home/don/installables/UserModeLinux/root_fs/root_fs.rh-9-full.pristine.20030724
ubd1=swap

 IS there anything wrong in my installation procedure?

Regards,
abhijeet