List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    [uml-user] SIGINT in skas mode from ddd?
From:       Demetrios Tsillas <jtsillas () enterasys ! com>
Date:       2003-09-26 13:12:49

Running uml from within a gdb session under ddd, I start the
uml in its own xterm console. This console handles cntrl-C
correctly (sending SIGINT to the running user task). When
I try to cntrl-C from the gdb  console (in ddd), it appears
SIGINT is not handled correctly. SIGINT works fine when
sent directly to the kernel thread with "kill -INT".

I would like to fix this but I'm not sure where to start. It may
be as simple as twiddling gdb.

Running: skas3, on 2.4.20 host with 2.4.22 uml and gdb 5.3

thanks,
-Jim.