List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    Re: [uml-user] Newbie: problems running UML
From:       Harshdeep S Jawanda <hjawanda () cs ! unm ! edu>
Date:       2003-09-24 13:32:51

So does this mean I have to rebuild the host kernel with patched-in SKAS
support?  I would like to avoid this for the time being as I am trying
to get something done in a hurry.  What other options do I have?

I tried running UML with mode=tt option, but I still get the
segmentation fault.  Could this happen if I configured UML to run with
2G/2G address split whereas my host machine actually had a 3G/1G split?
I am running Mandrake 9.1 (2.4.21) as the host kernel.

Thanks.

--
Harshdeep S Jawanda